Board Certified Neurosurgeon
Dr. Andrew C. Roeser is a board certified neurosurgeon licensed in the state of Texas. He is a native Texan who was born in Galveston, Texas.
He attended the University of Texas in Austin majoring in business finance and was recognized on the Dean’s List each year until graduation. He then attended Baylor College of Medicine in Houston where he graduated with high honors.
Following graduation he completed an internship in surgery and a neurosurgery residency at Baylor College of Medicine.
He served as chief resident at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, Baylor St. Luke’s Hospital, and Ben Taub General Hospital. He then completed advance training with his minimally invasive and complex spine surgery fellowship at the University of California School of Medicine in San Francisco, California in the department of neurosurgery.
Dr. Roeser has extensive experience in spine surgery he treats a variety of neurosurgery conditions including spinal stenosis, disk herniations, complex spinal deformities, spinal fractures, brain and spine tumors, cerebral aneurysms and vascular malformations, trigeminal neuralgia, hemifacial spasm, and Chiari malformations. His patients include local, national, and international patients.
Dr. Roeser and his wife, live in Houston with their two sons.
Undergraduate School: University of Texas, Austin, Texas
Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Minimally Invasive and Complex Spine Fellowship: University of California School of Medicine, San Francisco, California
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Harris County Medical Society (HCMS)
- Houston Neurological Society (HNS)
- Texas Association of Neurosurgeons (TANS)
- Texas Medical Association (TMA)
Ambulatory Surgery Center & Hospital Affiliations
- Houston Premier Surgery Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Surgery Center Memorial Village
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center
- HCA Houston Healthcare Medical Center
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital