Board Certified Neurosurgeon
Dr. Alfonso E. Aldama-Luebbert is a board certified neurosurgeon licensed in the state of Texas. He was born in Mexico City, Mexico. He is bilingual in English and Spanish.
He attended Baylor University in Waco, Texas graduating with a Bachelor of Science Degree. He then attended medical school at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. He completed his residencies in general surgery and neurological surgery at Baylor College of Medicine.
Following his residencies, Dr. Aldama started his medical practice with the Neurosurgical Group of Houston in 1980 now known as Neurosurgical Group of Texas. He has been the serving managing partner of Neurosurgical Group of Texas since 1996. He is a well established neurosurgeon in the Texas Medical Center who has built a reputation of delivering quality care with great outcomes. Due to his extensive experience in treating neurosurgical conditions, patients from all over the world seek care from Dr. Aldama due to his expertise.
Dr. Aldama is a Clinical Assistant Professor in the Department of Neurosurgery at Baylor College of Medicine, where he is actively involved in the training of neurosurgery residents. He is also the past president of the Houston Neurological Society.
Undergraduate School: Baylor University, Waco, Texas
Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Residency: Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS)
- Harris County Medical Society (HCMS)
- Houston Neurological Society (HNS)
- Texas Association of Neurosurgeons (TANS)
- Texas Medical Association (TMA)
Ambulatory Surgery Center & Hospital Affiliations
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Houston Premier Surgery Center In The Villages
- Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Surgery Center Memorial Village
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital