We are contracted with many large insurance carriers and Medicare. Your insurance benefits will be verified prior to service and you will be notified in advance if we are out-of-network. We accept many forms of payments including cashier’s checks, wire transfers, AMEX, Master Card, Visa, and Discover. We do not accept any personal or business checks.
Below is a summary of payment expectations:
- Office Visits copays, co-insurance, deductibles or any other patient liability is due at the time of service.
- Surgery Deposits will be calculated according to your benefits, this is an estimate of your liability for surgery and must be paid prior to surgery. A billing representative will meet with you prior to surgery to review your surgical out of pocket costs.
- International/Global Insurance is not accepted by the practice
- Uninsured & International Patients (any patient residing outside of the USA) are considered self- pay. Payment for services is due in full at the time of service, all surgical payments must be paid prior to surgery.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents/Work Related Injuries/Legal Cases are not accepted by the practice.
We take pride in helping our patients understand their insurance plans and benefits, we will make every effort to keep you informed. If you have any questions regarding your insurance and coverage with Neurosurgical Group of Texas please contact our office and a billing representative is available to help you.