Thank you for choosing Neurosurgical Group of Texas for your neurosurgical care. Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of care and improve your quality of life. Our specialty is surgery of the spine and brain, there are some health conditions which cannot be improved with surgery; at your appointment you will receive a surgical evaluation of your current health condition and symptoms.
We want to make your first appointment an easy and pleasant experience. Here are a few reminders about your first appointment:
- Please bring the following items to your new patient appointment:
- Completed new patient forms
- Medical insurance card, driver’s license, and or state ID
- X-ray, MRI, CT Scan imaging films or CDs
- Current medication & allergy list
- Please arrive to your appointment 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time, this will allow the staff the opportunity to review your completed new patient forms and
- Be prepared with a list of questions for your physician, this will allow you to effectively communicate all your questions during your appointment.
- Your copay or patient responsibility is due at the time of service, please note we do not accept checks.
- If you have been experiencing flu like symptoms or have had fever within 24 hours prior to your appointment please contact our office to cancel and reschedule your appointment.
- If you have any questions regarding your new patient appointment please contact our office at 713-790-1211.
- If your pain becomes intolerable or if you develop more significant neurological symptoms prior to your appointment, please go to the nearest emergency room or contact your primary care physician.
We look forward to meeting you at your first appointment and taking care of your healthcare needs.
Please take a moment to download and complete the following form: